Sunday 28 July 2013

Camping trip number two

This time we went to North Wales. Abersoch to be exact. Mark has family that go saling there so we went to see them and spend time on the beach.

We camped for two nights and the weather was lovely. Can't wait to go again. He are some pictures of our trip. ( apologies that all my pictures are outside the template - I'm working on sorting it)


My two bumbo buddies.


Breakfast in the great outdoors.


Mark and . . . . . A boy!


Chilling out in our vests!
 

Sam is great at standing now. Shame he looks totally drunk!


Paddle in the water for Finley.


Now fin is a little bigger than Sam. However theis picture really doesn't capture his good side. He does have a very cute face.


Family portrait.


Sunning it up.


Mark by a lake in snowdon.



I think they will definitely be outdoor boys. We are planning another short trip in August for. Night wi some of my family. The will be these two and my nephew who's 3.5 and niece who's 6. I expect it will be very loud! X















No comments: